Printable Forms & Applications
Explanation of Forms
Building Permit Application
For homeowners who wish to apply for their own permit, please make sure that the second and third page of the application is signed and dated before returning them to the Building Department.
Board of Health Application
If your Building Permit application requires Board of Health approval. A separate application and fee will be required. We suggest that you visit the Board of Health to discuss your plans prior to submitting your Building Permit to ensure that your project is compatible with the requirements of the septic system.
Construction Control Document
This is a certified, stamped affidavit from a design professional confirming that all construction was performed in accordance to the 9th Edition of the Massachusetts State Building Code.
for the demolition of any structure, including but not limited to single and two-family homes, pools, sheds, barns, etc. Basically, if a structure requires a permit to build, then it will require a Demolition permit to remove. Please be aware that certain homes, barns, and other structures may hold significant historical significance. In these cases, approval from the Southborough Historical Society will be required prior to demolition.
Pool Permits Packet
Included in the Pool Permit application is:
- A checklist for the applicant
- A homeowner signed an Acknowledgment of Pool Barrier Requirements
- A Pool Installers Sworn Statement of Compliance of the International Pool and Spa Code
- A Board of Health Application
.Homeowner Issued Building Permits
Owner Authorization Form
For all Building and Demolition Permits. Must be signed by the property owner of record when the applicant is anyone other than the owner of record.
- Approved Temporary Pool Barriers (PNG)
- Blank Workers Compensation Affidavit (PDF)
- Board of Health Application (PDF)
- Building Permit (PDF)
- Final Construction Control Document (DOC)
- Guidance for Energy Storage Systems in One and Two Family Dwellings (PDF)
- Homeowner Affidavit for Pool Barriers (DOC)
- Homeowner Exemptions and Warning Notice (PDF)
- Owner Authorization Form (PDF)
- Pool Permit Application Packet (PDF)